Open Toe Zipper Compression Socks - 20-30 mmHg Toeless Stockings
S/M Women's Shoe size 6 - 9, Men's Shoe Size 5 - 8.5
L/XL Women's Shoe Size 9.5 -12.5, Men's Shoe Size 9 -11.5
XXL Women's Shoe Size 13+, Men's Shoe Size 12+
- 20-30 mmHg GRADE COMPRESSION - These Zipper Compression Socks Offer True 20-30 mmHg Graduated Compression To Provide Therapeutic Pressure As It Helps To Decrease Leg Fatigue, Aching Feet, And Swollen Ankles.
- ZIPPER FABRIC PROTECTION - Now With Inner Fabric To Prevent The Zipper From Rubbing Against Your Skin, You Wont Even Feel That The Zipper Is There. The Strong High Quality Zipper helps keep the sock in place as you move around.
- RELIEF & RECOVERY - Relief From Moderate To Severe Varicose Veins And Swelling, Edema, Lymphedema, Venous Insufficiency, Superficial Thrombophlebitis. Helps Reduce Muscle Soreness and Fast Recovery From Tired Legs.
- BOOST BLOOD CIRCULATION - The Pressure Gradient From These Graduated Compression Sleeves Helps Boost Blood Circulation During Those Times When Your'e Standing Or Sitting for an Extended Amount Of Time.
- ALL DAY COMFORT AND RELIEF-made of breathable, anti-bacterial fabric, our stockings feature an open toe and reinforced seams for good looking, durable support that’s easy to wear.
• The heel zone is strengthened additionally extending service life.
• Chronic venous insufficiency.
• Lower limb varicose veins.
• Rehabilitation for Edema, Spider Veins and Shin Splints.
•Optimal compression increases blood flow during a long flights and prevents swelling.
I love these compression socks. Very comfortable and stops the aches in my legs. And they're so much easier to put on than traditional ones.
Very happy with the purchase. Well made and comfortable to wear!
Feels great, I bought these for my mom whose arthritis is bad in her hands and putting on regular compression socks was really difficult. She got them today and text me “thanks so much the zippers are awesome!! :)
So far theProduct works as advertised. The test will be seeing how it holds up over time after washing.
They were a joy to put on. The stockings without the zipper were just to difficult to get on, that I finally gave up.
The open toes socks are great and help with toe problems.
We love them!!!
very comfortable and much easier to put on then the regular non zipper sox
thank you for making it easier for disabled people as myself