Open Toe Compression Socks 20-30 mmHg Knee High Toeless Stockings
S/M Women's Shoe size 6 - 9, Men's Shoe Size 5 - 8.5
L/XL Women's Shoe Size 9.5 -12.5, Men's Shoe Size 9 -11.5
XXL Women's Shoe Size 13+, Men's Shoe Size 12+
- Graduated Compression Technology 20-30mmHg - Graduated Compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression helps to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart.
- Doctor-recommended to help relieve leg fatigue, swelling of the legs and feet; helps foot circulation; ideal when sitting or standing for long periods of time and for those with diabetic needs. Breathable open-toe for comfortable fit and defined knit-in heel for proper fit and with durable support.
- SUITS YOUR ACTIVITY: These compression socks are also perfect for everyday use especially while pregnant, for people in retail, air travel, jobs as a nurse or in construction that require a lot of standing on your feet Or to cover up tattoos!
- FEEL IT WORK: Form-fitting naturally on your legs thus providing you support & stretch where needed. Whether you have aching calves, leg cramps, swelling or edema, shin splints, POTS or varicose / spider veins these sleeves allow you to train harder, recover faster & feel stronger.
- GREAT FOR MATERNITY, PREGNANCY: Improves blood flow & circulation, Our Maternity Compression Socks may help to prevent ankle, leg, and foot swelling which is usually associated with pregnancy. The knee high compression stockings reduce muscle cramping and swollen feet while re-energizing tired legs.
✔ True Gradient High-Grade Compression: Eliminate swelling in ankles, feet, and toes caused by water retention and poor circulation. Improve circulation to prevent accumulation of blood in the legs (the leading cause of varicose veins).
✔ Easy visits to the restroom: As these sleeves are only knee-high they do not need to be taken off during toilet breaks.
✔ Accelerate blood flow to the heart, delivering more oxygen and nutrients for you AND your new baby via the bloodstream.
I’m surprised how these feel after just a couple of days. Plus, with bare toes I can wear sandals
Worked as I expected.
I am very happy with my support hoses. After an injury to my leg it ached after walking or standing.
Now my leg feels so much better.
Perfect for travel or for person less active on a wheelchair.
Open Toe Knee High Graduated Compression Socks Leg Sleeve Toeless Stockings 20-30mmHg